15 Gift Ideas for a Healthy New Year
With the holidays quickly approaching, many of us are still searching for that perfect gift. This year, give your loved ones the gift of wellness to help them enjoy a happier and healthier New Year. Here are some ideas they will be sure to use and enjoy throughout year:
1. ClassPass: Trying to think of what to get the fitness fanatic that already seems to have everything? Gift them a ClassPass! Just pick the city, amount on the gift card, and let them try different workout classes in their area.
2. Wireless headphones: Brands like Apple and Beats by Dre both have quality, wireless headphones that are perfect for runners or gym-goers.
3. Fitness trackers: Fitness trackers like Fitbits and Apple watches are great gift ideas for the family member who is motivated by numbers, or who is trying to stay on track with their physical activity level.
4. Hydroflask: A popular, insulated, stainless steel bottle that is perfect for all of the active people on your gift list. The bottle is designed to keep liquids cold for 24 hours and comes in a variety of colors.
5. Yoga mat: A brand new yoga mat like the 5mm from lululemon is perfect for the yogi in your family.
6. Cookbook: Cookbooks like “Oh She Glows,” “Love Real Food,” and “The 30 Minute Vegetarian Cookbook” are all highly rated, vegetarian cookbooks.
7. Zoodler: A fun gadget to have in the kitchen, the zoodler is handy for spiralizing veggies, peeling apples and making pasta noodles.
8. Instapot: What’s better than a crock pot? An Instapot! This handy kitchen tool is a multi- functional pressure cooker that can eliminate the need for other kitchen appliances.
9. Cast iron skillet: Giving a quality cast iron skillet is a practical kitchen gadget that will be used for many years.
10. Daily Harvest gift box: Gifting a 9-cup box of smoothies is perfect for someone who is always looking for new and healthy recipes to try. The gift recipient will be able to browse through and select their own smoothies that sound appealing to them. Daily Harvest has even added Harvest Bowls to their site, so you are gifting healthy meal options as well!
11. Weighted blanket: Sleeping with a weighted blanket relieves stress by easing stress in both the body and mind.
12. Face masks and facial scrubs: These are great gift ideas to give someone so they can have a personal spa day at home.
13. Essential oil diffuser: Perfect for the home or office, oil diffusers will be sure to lift moods and promote relaxation.
14. Silk pillowcase: The beauty queens on your gift list should already know that silk pillowcases prevents damage to hair, can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and causes less skin irritation than a regular pillowcase.
15. Eye mask: A soft eye mask for sleeping can be found anywhere online. Amazon even has some that are infused with lavender for relaxation. Bonus points if you get one with the cooling gel beads!